Dr. Ian S. Goldbaum
Dr. Ian S. Goldbaum is Board Certified ABMSP (American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry) in Primary Podiatric Medicine, Podiatric Surgery, Wound Care, and Limb Salvage and Preservation.
A proponent of advanced and modern techniques for treating patients with diabetes and other complications of the lower extremities, Dr. Goldbaum opened his office in Delray Beach Florida in 1984 in order to share his specialized knowledge in South Florida. In 2000, his success in the field allowed him to open a second office in Boynton Beach, making it easier for patients to receive treatment. In 2017, Dr. Goldbaum opened a third office in Boca Raton.
With a unique, all-inclusive protocol, Dr. Goldbaum’s works closely with his patients in order to allow them to be pro-active and in control of their lives by limiting or eliminating all of their podiatric-related issues.
As a Neuropathy Center, Dr. Goldbaum utilizes numerous state-of-the-art technologies in his office, such as Circulator Boot Therapy, 3-D Gait-Scan Analysis, Cold Laser Therapy, Fungal Laser Treatments, Radiofrequency Closure and Amniotic Stem Cell Therapy.
- Undergraduate: 1975-1977 Michigan State University
- 1977-1979 Western Michigan University Bachelor Of Science degree
- Graduated: 1980-1984 Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- 1984 Licensed in State of Ohio
- 1984 Licensed in State of Michigan
- 1985 Present License in State of Florida
- 1984-1985 Surgical Internship, Ypsilanti Michigan
- Private practice in Delray Beach, Florida from 1985 to present.
- Private practice in Boynton Beach, Florida from 2000 to present
- Private practice in Boca Raton, Florida from 2017 to present
Board Certifications – American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry (ABMSP)
- Board Certification in Limb Salvage and Preservation
- Board Certified in Wound Care
- Board Certification in Primary Care – Podiatric Medicine
- Board Certification in Podiatric Surgery
- Board Certification in Treatment of Diabetic Foot
- Past Board member (elected) of the American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatric Medicine (ABMSB)
Medical Association Affiliations
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- Palm Beach Podiatric Medical Association
- American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry (ABMSP)
Consultant for the following companies:
- United States Federal Medicare Program on Diabetic guidelines for footwear manufacturing.
- Microvas Corporation (Treatment of muscle and nerve pain) Circulator Boot Corporation
- American Board of Multiple Specialties (generating examination questions)
- Co-medical Director for First Frontier – Neurvasia Medical Food for Neuropathy Pain
Lecturing for the following companies, products and topics:
- Novaris Synthetic Wound Grafts.
- Ossatron Extracorporal Shock Wave Treatment
- Minimal Incision Surgical Techniques
- Biomechanics and Kinesiology pertaining to the lower extremity
- NeuroVas Technology, Nova Southwestern Medical Faculty
- Treatment and techniques of Schlerotherapy.
- Metanx. A Medical food used for Neuropathy pain.
- VNUS Medical Technologies for varicose vein closure by Radiofrequency Closure Technique
Programs created and directed:
- Hyperbaric Wound Care Program for Bethesda Hospital
- Comprehensive Podiatric Mobile offices for Skilled Nursing Facilities and Adult Living Facilities.
- Boca Raton Outpatient Surgical Laser Center
- Delray Beach Surgical Center
Dr. Larry J. Kipp
Dr. Larry J. Kipp is triple board certified in Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Primary Medicine, and Wound Care and Management.
He received his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) from Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago. He completed his residency in Reconstructive Surgery of the Foot and Ankle at Harrison Community Hospital, Mt Clemens, Michigan, and a Surgery/Trauma Fellowship at the University of Vienna in Austria. He went on to earn a Medical Degree (MD) from Grace University School of Medicine.
Dr. Kipp has served as the Scientific Chairman of the Florida Podiatric Medical Association.
He is Co-Medical Director of Molecular Labs USA, and oversees a private medical charity for the advancement of wound care and fall prevention.
Dr. Kipp has authored multiple articles in all aspects of foot and ankle medicine and surgery. He has lectured in Austria, Canada and throughout the United States.
He enjoys many sports and was a founder of the Gasparilla Distance Classic. He began studying the martial arts while in high school in Kalamazoo, Michigan, and continues this study today. He holds a 6th degree black belt in Uechi Ryu Karate.
Dr. Kipp graduated from the University of Michigan and is an avid fan of all Wolverine teams. He continues to hold season tickets for football, traveling to Ann Arbor several times a year for the games. Go Blue!